Friday, January 26, 2018

First day

Hello everyone!

Today is the first day of my new life in other land as well as my friend last day in my ex-firm. This is how life changes when you are in a new environment, new people and gonna start a new life.

I bet I will be that kind of lazy person who wouldn't step out of the house often.

I have always thought that everything will be alright, me being in Malaysia and work at the same place forever but nope! This wouldn't happen with the encouragement from my friends. I guess that how's life goes on..

Speaking of last day, my last day in the firm was kinda excited and rushing and now this was what happening to my friend as well. Always though that my friend wouldn't leave the firm and continue for another 2 years, but nope leaving is the only choice. Weird!

Life cycle! What comes around goes around!

I wish we would be alright after this and meet again in somewhere else.

Peace out!

Xoxo
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment